Wednesday, November 18, 2009

She's ALIVE!


I'm not dead, just extremely busy. All of the sudden I'm swamped with photo sessions. That's a good thing for my business, a bad thing for my blog. I promise to be back soon with some fun new stuff. Until then, check out these cute little nuggets I've been spending my time with....

<----This is Mush, he is one cool kid!













This is Mush's big sister. Isn't she beautiful?!













She's super sweet and smart too. Her Daddy is going to need a big stick!


 
I also got to hang out with these adorable little cousins. They played in the creek, got mud between their toes, rolled down the hill and slowed down just long enough for me to get a few fun photos.
 
            






















I LOVE MY JOB!!!

2 comments:

Virginia G said...

What gorgeous photos!

I was beginning to worry that you'd been poisoned by chlorinated lemons. :)

jmac said...

HaHa V....I was worried about her too!! Great shots, j..your work is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails