Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Distracted

I keep meaning to post about my husband crashing up the Mom-Mobile, my little Knucklehead getting his front tooth knocked out, me blowing up my KitchenAid mixer, the lawnmower that quit working just when I needed it most, and all the other craptastical things that have been happening around here. Just when I sit down to tell you all about it, I get distracted...Distracted by all the little blessings that make me realize all that other stuff isn't so important.

I have some new recipes to share and tons of fun photos are downloading as I type. I'll be back later, but right now I'm going back to play in the dirt.

Good thing the lawn mower is broken, I can enjoy these pretty weeds one more day!

1 comment:

Virginia G said...

It sounds like you had some good excuses to not blog for a while... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails