Saturday, September 26, 2009

Game Day!!!


The Gridiron Gang is on the road today. We're headed out west to play a very important conference game. We're currently undefeated and ranked #7 in the nation! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another big win...because I really need to buy groceries tomorrow! I can't buy groceries if we lose, we can't go out to eat if we lose, we can't even count on getting a pinch of bread and a shot of juice...because we can't even go to church if we lose! You see, this is Texas and what you've heard about Texans and their football is true. It's also true that everything in Texas is bigger, especially people's mouths the day after you lose a football game. I used to grin and bear it, now I stay in my pajamas and hide from it.


Hopefully we'll be eating like winners tomorrow!

I'll be on the road for about 7 hours with 2 tired little Knuckleheads, the mom-mobile needs an oil change and I can't find my GPS. I could use some good mojo for a safe trip, a big win and to arrive back home with my sanity intact.

Go Cards!
~Gridiron Girl

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails