Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good morning, Sunshine!


What a way to start our day!

Before the gang left for school, we all went outside to enjoy the cool morning and watch for our geese that fly over promptly at 7:20am everyday.

When we stepped out on the porch, everything was glowing with the most beautiful golden light from one of the most amazing sunrises I've ever seen. The pictures just don't do it justice! We all just stood there taking it in, until it finally disappeared behind the clouds. Then just like clockwork, our geese flew over the willow tree and it was time to get back to reality.


2 comments:

jmac said...

You're just making me google eyed all over the place this morning.
Thank you for giving us a piece of your beauty...captured perfectly!

Virginia G said...

How unbelievably gorgeous!

I love being up for the sunrise. I never thought I'd say that, but I do. Plus, it's the only time that the ghetto is quiet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails